Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pole Dancing Classes Sydney - Pole Dancing Course Is An Excellent Program For You To Learn Pole Dance. See Our Products





Visit Website..




Click Here For More Information...



Seeking Great - Pole Dancing-00-1315

Each year, on New Years Eve, in addition to the toasts, I make a commitment to discover a new ability. I have to admit that Pole Dancing wasnt on the best of my list. I was considering a lot more on the lines of learning to play the guitar and getting my motorbike licence, but when Nicky Lewis from the Dance4Fitness Studio in Claremont, invited myself and some girlfriends for any free lesson, I couldnt resist.
I phoned three pals who all confessed that it was anything theyd often wanted to attempt. Hmmmm!? My husband, rather predictably asked, if he could watch. No. Absolutely not. You see, thats the issue in regards to the Dance4Fitness Pole Studio, there's practically nothing remotely sleazy about it. The Studio itself is within a beautifully converted Victorian residence. It is light, vibrant and stylishly decorated and no men are permitted. It really is strictly women only.

We arrived in the agreed time and following Nicky had offered us a short tour of the studio it was time for our lesson. Danny, our instructor, explained there are 4 phases to studying to pole dance, and each and every phase requires about six weeks. She then demonstrated the phase one particular dance routine. As I watched her swirl gracefully, up, down and around the pole, my pulse began to quicken. I couldnt wait to have a go!
We had been every single assigned a shiny pole which we looked at dubiously. Dont worry if the poles rattle and make a noise, Danny grinned at us slapping her pole, they are really sturdy and can hold your weight.
The music began. The lesson started with some cardio warm-up and stretching workout routines prior to Danny began to teach us the very first moves on the phase 1 dance routine.
Danny explained every single move clearly and gave us time to practice and with each move learnt our confidence elevated.
We pulled ourselves up the pole and slid down gently, 1 leg straight, the other wrapped around the pole. We jumped on with both knees with each other and managed to look elegant.
We swung around the pole like young children inside a playground.
We have been obtaining enjoyable, exciting enjoyable!
By the finish in the lesson I could see progress. As I watched myself and my buddies dancing with each other in the full length mirrors, I was struck by the elegance and grace on the (mostly middle-aged!) female type.
Soon after the lesson I could really feel a pleasing tenderness in my thigh, arm and stomach muscle tissues all the muscles that most women want to tone. I also discovered tenderness in other muscles I didnt know I had. The truth is, an hours pole dancing had given me a complete body exercise and was now undoubtedly on this years new ability to understand list.
Now all I had to do was determine whereabouts in my home to match a pole.

Interested? Nicky provides free 30 minute Pole Taster courses.
The Dance4Fitness Studio also provides: Physique Balance; Cardio Boot Camp; Middle Eastern Dance and Modern Funk dance courses. For a lot more details contact: (021) 674 3640 or 083 627 2553 Email:

0 comments:

Post a Comment